Two authentic Mexican flavors combined into one perfectly paired snack!
Our Mango Chili Lime Chip is equal parts sweetness and tang, from the mango and the mild California chilis. These two delicious flavors go amazingly well with our creamy corn dip recipe!
What you will need:
· 6 ears of Corn
· ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
· ¼ cup cojita cheese
· 2 tbsp lime juice
· 2 tsp. cilantro
· 1 cup mayonnaise
· 3 tbsp vegetable stock
· 1/2 cup hot sauce of choice
(we used Shaka Sauce)
· salt & pepper
1. Start by grilling the corn, husks included, over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until lightly charred.
2. While corn is grilling, combine mayonnaise, chicken stock, hot sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper into a medium size saucepan.
3. Once the corn is done grilling remove the kernels from the cob and add to the saucepan over medium heat.
4. Stir occasionally, once it has reached desired serving temperature pour into a serving bowl.
5. Add cojita cheese, cilantro and lime to garnish.
Hot sauce available at: http://www.shakasauce.com/store/