Guac it like it’s HOT! Can you think of a better way to eat avocado? Mash it up and make it HOT!
1 Firm Large Tomato
1/2 Purple Onion (Minced)
1 Jalapeno Pepper
1 Serrano Chili (Seeded and minced)
2 tbsp. Cilantro
2 Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
3 tbsp. Lime juice
Dash of Pepper Flakes
Dash of Black Pepper
1. Start by chopping the tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic cloves and cilantro.
2. Mince onions and serrano chilies.
3. Combine chopped and minced ingredients in a bowl and add the avocados. (Save some chopped ingredients to garnish the guac)
4. Carefully mash avocado and all ingredients together.
5. Add lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add Garnishes